Party Fever Wesley Chapel, FL- More like Party Felon!

Party Fever, more like Party Felon.The owner, Danny Biglow, Jr.

is a convicted felon and has no business being around children! He was found guilty of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, robbery at gun point, etc, and sentenced to 5 1/2 years in prison.

When will the state of Flori-duh wake up and do something to stop violent felons like him from trying to be around children. It's always the sickos that want to open "kid friendly" businesses.

There are much better party stores that aren't owned by violent felons and I do not want my money going to support a thief and a convicted felon.I would not let my child near that store!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 13, 2012 #554951

Aggravated battery and robbery at gun point is more than "wanting a quick buck". Maybe he can throw himself a party for not assaulting anyone or robbing them. I don't think not breaking the law is worthy of respect. Opening third rate party knock off stores isn't either.

Florida- home to more child molestors and ex-felons than any other state.

3 2 Reply

Oct 13, 2012 #554948

Sure, now he's filling up balloons for the kiddies? I think aggravated battery with a deadly weapon is more than "wanting a quick buck". Florida- home to more ex-felons and child molestors than any other state.

Does he deserve to dig ditches or pump gas? Sure- but opening a kid oriented store? Maybe he can throw himself a party for managing not to beat someone with a deadly weapon while robbing them.

3 1 Reply

Oct 13, 2012 #554816

What does armed robbery have to do with children? He was NOT convicted of child molestation, or kidnapping, or some other child related crime. He had a past of wanting a quick buck. And served his time in jail. And now, I assume, he's just trying to turn legitimate. I fail to see how this makes him a sicko. By letting him run a business the state of "Flori-duh" is doing a great thing, allowing a once criminal turn around and make something of his life, instead of being recycled back into a life of crime. Unless this man does something to warrant suspicion there is no need shun him. From the looks of it he's been out of jail for 10 years. Doesn't that warrant some respect?

6 2 Reply

Jun 24, 2015 #998952

Do crime do time get good job live happy get voting rights back .No harm no foul . I had drugs n car alone small weight but the world says I can't be around kids. Why ? It was 17 years ago but I can't drive a school bus or teach but I did the time. This needs to change.sidenote I raised a 4day old son not biological and he has never been arrested finished school and has a job .I did that for ten years after the charge so I think I'm pretty *** good around kids

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Party Fever. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Party Fever.
Filing a new complaint about